Sunday, August 17, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY!!! Dedicated to: "The Platinum Sista's"

HAPPY SUNDAY!!! Dedicated to: "The Platinum Sista's"
I have Always been Very Proud of Legacy I was Born into... But with the Recent Passing of My Aunt Yvonne Beatty... I am Really Thankful for the Strong, GOD-Loving, Spirit-filled, Intelligent & Talented Women that My Mom and her Sisters came to be!
Three PK's (Preacher's Kids) A Strong Baptist (Aunt Yvonne), A Dedicated CME (My Mom Jessie-K) and a Loyal AME (Aunt Felisa)... All have been Active Members of their said Churches for over 65yrs... and because of My Grandmother - Sis Exie C Taylor being an Accomplished Musician that could not only Play almost every Instrument, but was Good at All, Yet focused on the Piano/Organ... they too have lo Several Decades with the Music Departments of their Individual Churches: Yvonne as a Choir Member, Jessie-K as a Director/Minister of Music and at 86 still a member of her Choir @ Phillips Temple CME in Berkeley and Aunt Felisa was the Pianist/Organist/Minister of Music of her Church almost up and until her passing in 2010.
This Musical Legacy Is and Shall Carry on through there Children, Grandchildren, Greats and So on and So On! (Not, through Me though, I am an Artist of the Pencil, Pen, Brush & Canvas) LOL!
Though I am Very Sad for the Loss of My Aunt Yvonne and Still Miss My Aunt Felisa and Cry for My Mom being the Last One Standing... It Is a Happy Day because I Know that the LOrd is in Chaarge and... "It Is Well, It Is Well... With My Soul!"
"Weeping May Endure for a Night, Joy Cometh in the Morning" ~Psalm 30:5
Thank You for Listening, Pray for Me as I am Praying for You! Have a BLESSED Week and Be a BLESSING to Others!!! ~jOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment