Sunday, September 1, 2013

HAPPY 1ST SUNDAY: COMMUNION!!!

HAPPY 1ST SUNDAY: COMMUNION!!!
Psalm 57:9
New American Standard Bible -
I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations.
King James Bible -
I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
"I Will Give Thanks to Thee" As a Concert & Great Pianist, this was one of My Granny's Favorite Anthems... You Got Chills even hearing her play it without any Vocals... Continue to Rest In the Power Of Peace Granny - Sis. Exie C. Taylor
See another Choir perform the Song @ :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZJsKPlUDi4
#happysunday


Marc by Marc Jacobs crew neck shirt, $270 / Lanvin black asymmetrical jacket / Mango short dress pants / GUESS sandals / Chanel quilted purse / Irene Neuwirth tear drop diamond earrings / Accessorize jewellery / INC International Concepts home decor

No comments:

Post a Comment