Sunday, June 2, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!: CHURCH Style

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!: CHURCH Style
Inspired by the Hymn: "May The work I've Done Speak For me"
May the work I've done speak foe me, May the work I've done speak for me, When I'm resting in my grave there is nothing that can be said, May the work I've done speak for me.
May the life I live speak for me, May the life I live speak for me, when the best I try to live, my mistakes he will forgive, May the life i live speak for me.
May the service I give speak for me, May the service I give speak for me, When I've done the best I can and my friends don't understand, May the service I give speak for me....
CHORUS: The work I've done_____ it seems so small, Sometimes it seems like, seems like nothing at all, But when I stand be-fore my GOD, I want to hear HIM say "Well done", May the work I've done speak for me.... AMEN... Written by Sullivan Pugh/ Arranged by K. Morris
To listen to Keith "Waterboy" Johnson's rendition Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml-MKa0zJ0s

Blue Dress painting courtesy of Black art Galleries Elginia McCrary. Sunset tree image can be found @: wwwamolife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment