Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & HAPPY HALLOWEEN GG!!! (RIP)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG!!! (RIP)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY - SIS EXIE BERENYCE(bur-ren-nis) CARTER-
TAYLOR!!!
 October 31, 1896 - January 3,1986... My Mother's Mom, who we nicknamed "GG" (after we had children) for GreatGrandMother. GG LOved Halloween and often referred to herself as the "Good Witch"! She was a Loving, Loyal, Dedicated and very Disciplined Woman of GOD! As Teacher, Preacher/Professor's Wife, Mother of Five, Seamstress & an Accomplished Musician, GG used the Gifts of GOD to Edify HIM! Granny served in the capacity of Pianist, Organist and/or the Minister Of Music of Local CME Churches and the California Conference on the whole. After My Daddy died in 1972 she came to live with us and became my other Parent. Though she wasn't as "Touchy-Feely" as My
 Daddy (Thank GOD) , she did her best to fill the void left by me losing My BFF at such an early age. And until GOD Called her Home, GG was in my life until the year I would turn 26. As I post this with tears rolling down my face, I Cry tears of JOY for being BLESSED just to have been in her Abosolute Presence. Rest In The Awesome Power Of Peaceful Paradise... GG
(ps... She drank Coke-a-Cola & Coffee Daily, but in her latter years she dropped the Coke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment