Saturday, September 20, 2014

Workin' 9 to 5: "DivaDita Style"

Workin' 9 to 5: "DivaDita Style"
"California Casual Chic"
This Set is Inspired by My Church BFF Perdita, who I Lovingly refer to as "DivaDita"... When I saw this pic she posted on facebook during her lunch break showing off her New Running Shoes ( Camo Nike Trainers). I knew I had to make a Set! I tried Most hard to find this Exact Shoe but Couldn't!
Like Me, She's a Stiletto Girl and would Not Normally Wear Sneakers to work! However, She is also a Runner and though I'm More of a Bicycle & Gym Girl, I do understand that this is the Only time she can Wear these as a Fashion statement... Because once you start Running, Jumping, Riding, Lifting or Working out in them it's a Wrap!!
Though she works in Corporate America, it is a Very Casual Office, But still, being the Fashionista that she is My DivaDita wore this wIth Skinny slacks, a Chic Tee, Stylish Blazer and of course one of Her Many Designer Bags!
Werk It Girl... "You Work Hard for Yo' Money!"
#nike #blazer #fierceChic #sporty #californiastyle

No comments:

Post a Comment