Friday, October 18, 2013

Sweater Weather Contest: 'Til You Come Back to Me...

Sweater Weather Contest: 'Til You Come Back to Me...
"...that's what I'm gonna' Do.. I'm Gonna Rap on Your Door, Tap on Your Window Pane."
Contest by: "One Shot"
I saw this Cat (who looks a lot like My Munro) on a Friend's Page and had to Have It! When I Leave, My Cat Will Literally Sit in the Window Until I Return... Even Sleeping in the Window Seal... Even when I'm gone for Days! Only taking a few breaks for a Lil' food and to relieve himself... Awwwwwh!
Inspired by Aretha Franklin's Song watch her perform it @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3OFq_G5vc


10 Crosby Derek Lam crew neck sweater / Jigsaw gray cashmere sweater, $155 / STELLA McCARTNEY grey pants / Givenchy green ankle boots / Coach leather tote / Azhar sterling silver adjustable ring / Diesel silicone strap watch / Faliero Sarti scarve, $260 / Forzieri leather glove

No comments:

Post a Comment