Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms Perdita!!!: MyChurchSistaBFF!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms Perdita!!!: MyChurchSistaBFF!!!
As to Whom I Named "DivaDita"... It's Your Party and You're the "Belle Of the Ball!"
How Could I Not LOve You?! You Share the Same Birthday as My Daughter! One of the Most Kindest, Gracious, Beautiful, Intelligent, GOD- Fearing and GRrrreatest Moms I Have Ever Met! Like Me, You Take Parenting Very Seriously... and Fashion and Shoes and Class & Good Manners and Good Strong Rich Coffee (and Men)... ;-)
Though You're Working, I Know GOD has Shined a Light on Your Day! May HE Continue to BLESS & Keep You & Yours - and Shall You Remain in HIS High-favor! Oh, and I Hope You Had/Have a Lil' Cake!!... LOve Peace & enjOYIt'sAllCake!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment