Friday, May 10, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
To All My Family & Friends Who are Mothers and/or Mothers-to-be... May GOD Continue to BLESS & Keep You All!
None Of Us are Purrrrrrfect, However it does Not mean We are Not to Continue to Strive for Perfection! I was Blessed with a GRreat Mom, as was she and I Have Been the Best Mom I can Be to My Daughter and Others whom Have been in Need of Some Motherly LOve. The First time I saw one of My Cats give Birth, I said to Myself, "Now That's Some LOve there... Only Yo Mama would Lick the Slime from Your Body!" ;D
In Closing, GOD BLESS those of You who have Loss Your Mom... She Is always with You and will Always send Someone to Give You some LOve just when You Need It and May She Continue to Rest In the POWER OF PEACE!!... LOve Peace & enjOYIt'sAllCake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment